Friday, December 31, 2010

Positive Approach Can Get You Very Far (words, wisdom, advice, smart, thinking)

Father : I want you to marry a girl of my choice.
Son : I will choose my own bride!
Father : But the girl is Bill Gate’s daughter.
Son : Well, in that case… OK.


Next Day
Father approaches Bill Gates.


Father : I have a husband for your daughter
Bill Gates : But my daughter is too young to marry!
Father : But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank.
Bill Gates : Ah, in that case… OK.


Finally Father goes to see the president of the World Bank.


Father : I have a young man to recommended as a vice-president.
President : But I already have more vice-presidents than I need!
Father : But this young man is Bill Gates’s son-in-law.
President : Ah, in that case… OK.


This is how business is done!!!


Moral : Even if you have nothing, you can get anything. But your attitude & approach should be positive.