Monday, July 26, 2010

Apple iOS 4 Detail Reviews: Here I come, world! ("iPhone Unlock", geohot, Auckland, tech, news, report, preview, auto, spa)

Bumped into a very cool and detail review on the feature of the Apple iPhone iOS 4 (not 4.0 after the "3.1.3").  I have upgrade my Apple iPhone 3GS and did not make full use of the new features until I read this article online.

http://tiny.cc/ios4abbytech

If you have purchased any NZ New Apple iPhone 3GS and made a boo-boo (i.e. stuff up the phone while trying to upgrade the softare from 3.1.3), give me an email or text me and see what I can do for you.  There might be a two-stage process to restore your iPhone 3GS after the software repair.  First is to do no harm, unlock it and flash new software.

Here at Abby Technology, we will not pretend and waste your time on matters related mobile phone repair, Apple iPhone Jailbreak and unlock.  Cheers mate and have a great day! 
Technology blogs Technology Blogs Technology Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment